What's your most hated creature?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Sorry Mea. Remind me to buy you a bottle the day I come in Australia to visit your part of the world.

And definitely not Jordan ^^

Definitely Wats. I'm not sure why, they're just annoying.

Right now, I'd also have to say Wats, but generally everything that can two shot me.. until they can't two shot me anymore...

That... Makes sense ^^

I don't like the Veeru

I hate snorbles the most. When i'm exploring, minding my own business then suddenly, BAM, a huge snorble attacks me then I die, at least now I two shot them, plus their noises frustrate me.

Have you tried just having a conversation with them? They're actually quite eloquent!

Surely Bamli... didn't even had to think about it... I can't stand it ! sometimes it makes me so nervous that I even take meds (temazepam to be more exact)
Last edited by Babodisce on 27 Feb 2017 18:01, edited 2 times in total.

Glidopus, before I got the 3rd weapon and the stone-shaper, these guys were so annoying. Example: I would be fighting a big mob of creatures and then BAM an Elder Glidopus appears and 1-shots me :x

I've just started and by far the most annoying creature is the GLIDOPUS, every time i walk past them they attack me and I don't mind the small ones and well the glidopus but the ones that are green I think they're the verdant ones and the ancient one I think that's what they're called, he grey ish looking one, they move soo fast and one shot me it's soooo annoying even the elder ones Annoy me, I have the stonahawk (not sure about name) a purple one and a full purple tier chitin armour and I still get decimated

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion