UPDATE IDEA:Pets should grow as big as wild creatures

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
After using him for so long, my epic Glaser is a fully grown pet, but not as large as the ones found in the wild. I thought maybe a good idea for a future update should be that pets would grow to the same size as their wild versions. Perhaps add extra large creature beds or something to accommodate them?

They used to be as big as their wild counterparts (beta). But their huge size caused some problems so they were made smaller

There were two main problems:
- Screen visibility on small handheld devices
- Difficulty to differentiate your pet from its aggressive peers

Even though it never caused me a problem ^^

Ohhhh ok, that's a shame. Thanks anyway!

I would like to see the pets as large as their counterparts, too!

Cannot see that both given reasons are a problem ;-)

They were in the BETA so the idea was dropped.

@Mr.Jpesky Color change is a good idea for the pets.

I agree, but they still take up space. The issue was confusion and space.

Id like to see them too but question is
What are we expecting in future updates?
Just recently finished the story my only purpose of playing this game is to obtain megagong(which is only 2 steps away from me)and waiting for new updates i hope they're something that will get players like me who finished the game to play the game again

What is currently planned is the Creator Patch, coming SOON(tm).
I can't find the most relevant topics with a quick search but you can find an OLD preview here and there :)

Actually I got smart and used the URL of the video to find THAT TOPIC again. I don't quite remember the details, but there should be a lot of info :)

Other than that, the Game Mechanic, once he/she's hired may add some stuff to the game, since it'll be his/her job to add stuff to previous Butterscotch games. HOWEVER there is nothing particular planned. If you'd like to see something, you can go suggest your idea here :)
Just know that: translation ; new biomes ; multiplayer are three features that won't happen. I probably forget some though.

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion