How often are the crashlands lore stories gonna be made?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Hi, I've been reading the Braama the seedsoul series, and I'm wondering how often these things are going to be posted. (There hasn't been one in quite a while, but no hurry :) ) Are they meant to be monthly? It's quite a nice idea to make stories of things outside of the game, and i look forward to seeing each one! It's rare to see developers so involved in the building of their community other than just through games alone, so good work :bslogo: !

Hey there! So from what I remember the lore is going to be pushed out as it's made. This means there are no set release dates and no schedule to follow. While it sucks it's the easiest way for Sam (the guy writing) to get things done. If he sets a timeframe for it he needs to meet it. For now it's a waiting game.

Sam thanks for new story! The relationship of Tendraam to plants is intriguing. I am very fond of them. The Polari also are interesting as a people and society. Sorry I have no creativity with which to fill in wiki details... I can research, teach, fanboy etc but actual originality is not my strong suit! I love the story. However when I look at the wiki to explain the mysterious fauna & flora, it asks us to fill it in. But, Woanope was created out of BS' minds. I couldnt possibly guess what to make up for each that would be consistent with what little already exists on each within the game. Really they are quite mysterious. And so many amazingly creative ideas. I have no creativity in that way, tho have relished scifi my entire life. My aptitudes are not in creativity but in other areas. Very captivating, curious and interesting world, is Woanope.... How does a community come up with stuff on a planet various things, so it turns out consistent as an ecology?
Last edited by Mr.Jpesky on 24 May 2016 12:59, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged posts and edited words!

Sup Basher. First things first. Welcome to the community. with that out of the way I thought I'd explain the wiki a bit more. The wiki isn't for players to create lore but to compile information in game and put it there so curious players can find it. While the lore could fall into the wiki someday as of now it is just purely a dump of Crashlands info. Those blank sections aren't there for you to make up what they do rather to fill in what they do with information in game. Idealy the wiki should have been done months ago and anyone coming on this late should have been able to experience the full thing, but honestly I got lazy and lost the time to work on it. So I'm sorry about that, but I hope my post clears up any confusion you are having. If you need any help just shoot me a PM and enjoy your stay!

Return to Crashlands General Discussion