Deleting game .... coming back?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
What happens, when i delete the game from my iPhone?

Can i later install it again and use the same BscotchID to have my game (and my world / biomes) back?

I think, that will work - with a cloud save.

But is there some time i need to come back before my ID / world will be deleted?

Or do i have years for that?
Maybe then returning with Steam game.

I think that as long as the save is synced to the CLEEEEEEEEWD Bscotch hipsters will get this one hint, that Bscotch exists (which is going to be, like, FOREVER) AND that you don't get banned, your save should be safe.

They may delete inactive users at some point to get some space but I'm pretty sure it won't happen, or probably not anytime soon ^-^

We don't treat cloudsaves as permanent backups, but we have no plans to expire them. If we do decide to, we'll email people to warn them first! The longer you rely on our storage the more likely that something will happen that causes our copy of your save to be lost. So user beware!

OK, thank you :-)

Why not?

Why not what?

Not sure, but why not: Why not view the cloud saves as permanent backups? :-) Is it an expense thing?

More a we don't want to make promises we don't know we can keep thing ;)

Better to cover your bases... and with the desktop version of the game, you could backup the game save file/folder if you like.

Return to Crashlands General Discussion