Am I meant to get 2 of the same egg?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
I was just playing and I killed A Lyff and got a second Lyff egg, I already had a hatched one, is this meant to happen or have I found a bug? Because I've killed so many more Wompits than Lyffs but have only ever got one egg.

Yep! Well no... But it's not a problem and won't break anything. While it wasn't intended to be a feature it is known to happen. It makes sense though, many creatures = many eggs!

Ok, thanks.

I was quite surprised to get a 2nd blastcrab egg (not any other duplicates)... Sure, why not use that extra one too!... I gave them both beds and leveling up toys and can farm resources from them... but I dont fight them much. Also, since they naturally fart really deadly stinky farts (good sound effects!), I named them Farty and Farty 2, and put them just outside the stable area end of my huge open room, (i.e. onto the side porch just outside the door, so they are still near the other pet friends, shouldn't get lonely since they seem a bit social in the wild), because outside the door they not polluting our inside air, haha. Guess they eat tons of beans and kimchi... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to Crashlands General Discussion