Juicemancy is live! + Steam Sale

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Crashlands juicemancy patch has arrived, bringing with it the new customization system known as JUICEMANCY and lots of control updates, so you can finally play with WASD and controllers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sajb61zNLuo

Plus, we're the Daily Deal on Steam right now, so you can grab the game for 30% off! http://store.steampowered.com/app/391730

WOOWOO!

Yippe!
But what kind of controllers do you support? Looks like my Ipega (which works with every Moga supported game on android) doesn't work at all. CL recognizes only X button (as B) and left-side stick (as left-side arrow buttons).

No idea! We could only test the things that people entered the Beta with, and there weren't many Android users that tested controllers. @bscotchseth might have some answers.

Is there a change log posted anywhere? I could have sworn there was one posted in the blog section and then removed

@bscotchseth, @bscotchAdam, I can test it for you if you wish to manage that problem.

We tested it in-house with two different Android controllers (Moga Pro and NVidia Shield controller) and had no issues with those. But there are a LOT of Android controllers!

So the answer is no. OK, got it.

Hope to get support for the Ipega working with CL. Only have one controller for it and been waiting ages for this update. :blush:

@tofos You can test it if you want!

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion