Crashlands Creator

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Crashlands is one off my favorite games and I can't wait for this creator to come out! What campaigns/mods are you peoples thinking about making? I can't wait till I can create new content!!! :) :) :)

Also, (this one's for the devs) will we be able to share our content with others and how? Will there be a nexus website?
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 18 Mar 2017 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use the edit button instead of double posting ;)

As for the first question, I'll send you there, where some ideas were already shared: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4567

As for the second question, short answer: yes there will be sharing, through a homemade Bscotch system. More info:
I'm pretty sure it's buried somewhere in the forums (there's a search function if you want to try and dig it)
It's also likely to be in the podcasts ( podcast.bscotch.net/ because URL limits) too, namely Episode 5 (called THE CREATOR), but not only.
You can also check this OLD DEMO PART ONE and PART TWO (mind you, you should only look at the general idea of it, since it has probably changed a lot and will be totally different (it should be smewther for the consewmer!)

Return to Crashlands General Discussion