[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Some new goodies

Some new goodies

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Turning the art back on has been a welcome change from the UI heavy work I've been doing the last few months. Here's a handful of the new things coming into the game :smiley:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm whipping up a fistful of new assets per station post-Savannah, given that they just have progression items as their core.

We've also got a biiiiiiiig announcement coming soon. Pretty sure y'all will freak out. Should be fun ^^

Beta! Beta! Beta! Or what the story line is about

Aargh! Yet more anticipation & teasing, this would be borderline cruel...if I didn't enjoy it it so much.

@bscotchsam Wow nice art!
By the way, one of your brothers had mentioned a new website/blog post a few days ago that you were supposedly putting together. Is it related to your "sadistic" teasing by any mean?

@Ulnarevern ha! It's about the changes to the world structure. A different sort of tease :)

@bscotchsam I guess I'll just wait patiently then :smile:

Yessss! I have been long awaiting beta! I still have the alpha wallpaper set on my phone, regardless any news is good news. I'm looking forward to the new homely additions for future bases

Same here. I'm reluctant to change my wallpaper. I love it to pieces and is as close as I can get to the game right now. Lol. Too excited!

I used to have the wallpaper, where can I get it again?

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion