Beat Petemare, onto Pete's Reckoning!

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I just beat Petemare mode last night! Now I'm trying to see if I can beat Pete's Reckoning before Crashlands comes out!

Any tips?

NICE WORK!

I have no tips, because I still haven't beaten either of those...

My best tip would be...

DON'T BE A HERO! Play conservatively. "Float like a butterly, sting like a bee," as a great boxer once said.

Use your dodge a lot, and don't take unnecessary risks! It's easy to keep the mindset of "rush rush rush" to the next level, but that will GET YOU KILLED!

That's definitely true. As much as Tack would like to be a Terminator in rampage mode, as better it is to play extremely carefully instead. At least that worked out for me. I've never went to the next stage without a fully loaded bubble and I did ONLY fight when my bubble was available. Most of the time I dodged around waiting to be able to strike again. Don't do any experiments, you die so fast. Good luck! :D

Sound advice! That's kindof the attitude I had to take with Flop Rocket. My final run was actually split in half by a little break. Worked well to keep me focused and not let myself get complacent!

And also dodging is not always the best way to traverse. Walking is in a lot of cases saver!

Return to Quadropus Rampage