Insane mode - what perk did I just unlock?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Newb here. Hi! Love this game so much, and I have a question.

I just managed to make it to 100 meters on Insane mode (wasn't easy, at least for me) and saw a message pop up that I'd unlocked a perk. I think it was called "Mildly Insane"? But I was dodging for my life at that second and couldn't read what it was! I looked around and didn't see anything new unlocked in pets or skins, didn't have any new masteries, and I don't see it under Perks on my Bscotch profile.

Can anyone tell me what I got?

-Eris

Probably a perk for Crashlands. This has been mentioned before in some other thread, I think--the Bscotch bros have already put perks for Crashlands in other games so that they can be unlocked, but since Crashlands hasn't been released yet, they aren't visible.

;)

Thanks for the replies! I guess I'll have to wait to find out what the perk is for.

I hadn't found that other thread, but did you mean this one? viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3650

It must be my night for mystery perks. I just got another one called "Boom!" while playing in Petemare mode...

-Eris

Return to Quadropus Rampage