Quest for max damage

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I saw that some people have done the max amount of damage that a 32 but system can handle, but I never managed to get there myself. Can anyone give any tips? Also, could you tell me what depth you did it on?

Heh... You probably won't be able to catch up.
The thing is:
It was a normal run, around 1500-2000 meters with full upgrades and all. You reached the max damage and the enemies didn't get stronger anymore.
Since then, Bscotch Bros made the post 1000 meters much harder so people are unlikely to reach the breaking point of the game. You can still try though, but good luck with that :D

-_- thanks
I'll just keep trying then. And not play aggressively like usually.

Well I got a new high score of 1920 meters and a new damage high score of 2 mil or something

That's something pretty good!

6000>1920
I'm coming for that high score no matter how hard it will be with the updates

MAN! I would NEVER be able to do a 2000 run again right now! X)
Maybe if I get a new phone or if they port it on PC but this is not even sure that I'd do a 1500 meters run.

@MadHat Yeah it's literally impossible to max out the integer now. We FORBID IT. We can't undo the high scores for those who got it, since they'd just re-upload it again from their local saves. RAPSCALLIONS.

Literally? Or just very hard. I hope it is the latter.

Literally. SORRY!

While it's amusing to get those high scores, it causes the game to be so imbalanced that it isn't fun anymore. Just ask ulnarevern or others who did it: every single level was exactly the same difficulty, and they were overpowered. Many of them just got bored and started over so that it would be hard (and fun) again.

So we defined the max-out points for your power and the enemy difficulty to be below the integer max, and at something like level 350 (3500 meters) it just stays as hard as it is (but is very hard).

Next

Return to Quadropus Rampage