Quest for max damage

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
That sounds good too. I'll quest for THE MAX LEVEL. That has a nice ring to it.
lol and then there's that one guy who just went and hacked the leaderboards.
In the game Just Cause 2 there was a glitch causing the game to only day 99.5% completion, but never 100%

That's another reason why we're migrating to our own BscotchID leaderboards. If someone hacks them, we can ban them from every game we make, the forums, and everything in between!

If someone hacks leaderboards on Google Play Game Services, though, we have no idea who they are, and we can't even delete their hacked score.

Yes it was f**king boring. Imagine making the 100 first meters over and over again with a fully upgraded character.
That's why I stopped at 6000 meters but I shouldn't have! (refer to this topic for more information)

Yeah! Ban the stupid people!

*Added MadHat to BSID Friends so I can follow his quest to Max Depth*

I'm only to 130... *Sad kitty face*

Everyone has to begin somewhere!

Don't worry! I didn't have a butter up for two years and just played and got most of the upgrades and thus made it quite far. As long as you just play the game and pick masteries that synergize with each other and your pets, you will be able to get very far.

I really regret not keeping the game pre-bscotchid. Back then I dont think there were pets or anything an you could go really deep. My friend and I would compete for highscores. But once you complened normal there wasnt Petemare then so we just stopped and deleted. Sad.

@Nea Yeah, sadly the vast majority of Quadropus players did the same thing, so only a small fraction have gotten to experience the glory that is the current game. Hopefully a PC launch will bring in a big group of fresh players (no idea when that will be...).

I am so glad I keep games on my phone!
Everytime I spent a lot of time on a game I keep it. Because, achievement, you know.

I run out of space to keep apps and games on my Phone, so sadly I have to say bye to many of them. :cry:

Previous

Return to Quadropus Rampage