Wormhole thing tip

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I play using the under pressure mastery which removes the cool down for your smash every time you come to a new depth. When going through that pink ring, if you smash at just the right time, the smash animation is suspended and you smash when you arrive at the next level. This clears out minions around the wormhole and allows you to smash again immediately as your cool down was just refreshed.
[Edit] I fooled around a bit more and can now do it reliably. What you do is stand on the hole for half a second or so and then hit smash.
Last edited by MadHat on 23 Jun 2015 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Wow. I knew it with just falling but I've never bothered trying by the thing :shock:

Wait, this isn't a bug. This is a secret you probably shouldn't be giving, especially not to certain members of the forum that absolutely smashed some now unbreakable records and don't need any encouragement to make the rest of the leaderboards more difficult >.>

Tell me that, I shouldn't have told the forum about Normal runs being too easy, I'd still have the freakin' WORLD RECORD at 6000 meters. Or I shouldn't have stopped...

Well I did know that it was too easy, but I didn't bother with getting a highscore until the bros said they would change it ...and I got it after the update was already avaible to download. Kind of a di*k move...

I don't resent you :P (not really at least) :D
However, you could have kept at 6000 meters ;)

@Ulnarevern Well I stopped when I had the same level as Duh83. Because at the end I started to jump downn ledges it took me a little longer

So all of this is the fault of @Duh83?! I can finally get my revenge! :twisted:
Just kidding as always.

Back to topic, as I said before, the tip applies to falling too. Sometimes you can even manage to move back on the ground without falling. Or at least you could in older versions...

Return to Quadropus Rampage