Weapons: DMG or HP?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Which do you go for when deciding between new Weapons and what you have in your hand?

Also what's the craziest one you've found? I'm noticing a "St. Louis" theme in mine lately. I wonder why. ....

I always just see if damage and health are both higher, and if they are I swap

Same here. Sometimes I look also for smash damage.

Same thing but I also look for thoughness. High damage output is nice, but to survive is more important to me. Especially in reckoning were you can be one shottet by green eels... I hate them. I think they make up 80% of my deaths...

However, toughness is not as good as health usually.
So if you've got both health and toughness it's good but having just toughness is not as good as having just health.

the first hundred of meters i go full demage and when enemies start doing considerable demage i go full hp and start playing it safely by dodging the hell out of field

It depends on your masteries and upgrades progression. If you're still at the "beginning" (let's say under 500 meters), that might be wise to get HP early.
With a fully upgraded character (or close to), full damage in the beginning is the way.

Tbh I think health is better, even with masteries. No point overkilling when you can tank a couple shots more if your phone lags. Or you miss the dash button (fat fingers)

Fat fingers or small screen?

Both I guess. Back then I played with an Xperia Mini. Those were they days.

Next

Return to Quadropus Rampage