Beat Pete's Reckoning!

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I've still only beat regular Pete, so as long as you're doing at least as well as one of the devs I think you can feel pretty good about it.

Still my proudest achievement was beating Pete's reckoning. Took me forever, and did so many different combos of pets/masteries.

I hate when I'm just about one depth away from Pete and I get so nervous and I end up dying from a really small enemy. :evil:

Chatter, I usually fall while fighting a boss that would have given me an awesome weapon upgrade. Then I start pete with no bubble and die.

@Dontinquire I can definitely relate to that! :lol:

A lot of the time what kills me is my finger misses the bubble and I'm just standing in the middle of a bunch of enemies taking damage without knowing.

oh god this feeling is so horrible, just looking down at your dead body, and your bubble off cooldown, shaming yourself and your quadropus family... :lol:
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 08 Feb 2016 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need to quote previous comment

I can finally post here, took so much freaking time, blood, sweat, and plenty of tears, but finally beat Pete's Reckoning.......one of the best days of my life right now :D

Previous

Return to Quadropus Rampage