Mystery Reward Perk?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I got a perk in Quadropus for 5000 kills. The only thing it said about a reward was "Mystery reward." Does anybody know what this mystery reward is? I checked my avatars and did not see anything new.
Last edited by Sardok on 01 Feb 2016 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

Have you checked your avatars in your BSID profile? There is a very good chance that it is an avatar, but @bscotchAdam will have a better answer. But it may take a bit for him to get back as he is busy with crashlands fixing right now.

Maybe you need to clear cache?!

Mystery rewards are not yet assigned to anything. They're awaiting targets in future games ;)

Ahh thanks for the clarity Adam.

Ok thanks. I'm going to go on and cross my fingers, hoping for this to be for Narwhal online. I will also be crossing my fingers that Narwhal online will be for mobile, since I don't do computer gaming anymore.

Why not BOTH?
(if the bros find the gameplay isn't to the advantage of a platform)

Whenever possible, we'll make games that are playable using touch/mouse, keyboard, and controller inputs. Those kinds of inputs are so different from each other that sometimes it's either impossible or extremely trick to make the game feel good using each type. E.g. Crashlands gameplay does not lend itself to controller-based inputs, though we'll likely see if we can find a scheme that will work.

Return to Quadropus Rampage