Tack Jones Error?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Hey everyone! Anyone else complete Tack Jones (10 simultaneous artifacts), receive the notification, yet have the perk not show up as complete? It's massively unfortunate, as I dedicated a hefty number of dubloons to the successful run.

More than likely it's a sync issue, which you can rectify in QR by restarting the game (maybe a few times or after, say, 10 minutes when the server updates), and in CL by force-syncing your game to the cloud and restarting it. There is a bit of time between receiving a perk notification and having the game itself register it, to when it updates that info to/from the server. Best suggestion is come back after a few tries and if it's still not showing we can look further into it.

Unlocked the perk about a week ago, just hadn't had a chance to log in to either due to a crazy schedule. Should I play out some extra time in QR to see if that helps?

edit: quick run. Unlocked tenderizer (whoo!), still no perk though.

If you got the alert it should definitely show as complete, since that all happens lorally before a sync. What does it show your progress as instead? Is it possible you unlocked a different perk?

Sadly, I'm fairly confident it was Tack Jones. I planned to shoot for it that run, switching the mastery for sales guy to appear more often, and dropped like 23 dubloons to net the 10 artifacts just before 750 depth Pete killed me. Perhaps I exited the game too quickly and it didn't sync in time or something.

I had this same thing happen, tried logging out, and then re-syncing. Still no luck. I actually had to get the 10 artifacts twice, and then it unlocked it within crashlands

Must be a wonky trigger, @bscotchseth would have to take a look!

Return to Quadropus Rampage