gotta go fast!

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
So what's the fastest way to get low, Pete's on 1000 and it's more than annoying to have to work down there.

Jump off the side? That usually gets you low really fast, but it might kill you... so.... you do the math. Otherwise just keep leveling up and taking it floor by floor. Took me about 45 minutes to get to/defeat Pete and that was in a single run when I was nearly maxed out. Not an easy feat, but achievable.

Jumping off the side could work, if you use the mastery that make you full health on level up and if you're already fully upgraded (or close to).
Jump until you're almost dead, level up, repeat.

This could get you around 500m without too much difficulty I think, and it is at least worth a try :)

I'm here with @MeaKitty. Trying to fall faster through the sides is an option, but skipping loot and exp means skipping current play time progression (level ups) AND overall game progression (coins) AND losing a few precious artifacts (some are quite game changing).

While grinding through, I'd advise strongly to buy weapons from Grubb since they are cheap and way better than weapons for some levels ahead (5 to 10-ish). Also doubloon generation is quite reliable after buttering up, so it basically evens out nicely. If you are feeling quite confident, buy the artifacts too. They are waaaay more expensive (took me about 40 doubloons on one long run), but totally worth it. Getting all masteries also helps A LOT.

To makes things faster, start every level with a smash on the most populated place and use the shield right after to take care of the most dangerous ones. This leaves few stragglers to beat or a huge monster alone in the end. And if you don't know this one yet: holding dodge makes you fly.

Honestly, unless you can dodge his every move even dropping down the floors wouldn't help as when you get there you'd one be dead as you don't have enough HP to do that and two be very under leveled.

It just take so long and you get hit by cheap crap that ruins your run at 700-1000, I just want the jectile unlocked....

Well, you can now pay $666 to unlock all the perks. That's nice

I'm kidding of course.
Not all perks are meant to be easy to get, and this one is already a good challenge. However, since no perk is necessary and you seem annoyed by doing multiple runs, I think you could just put it aside for a while :)

Nah I got it, now to grind long time in flop rocket to get that jectile

Return to Quadropus Rampage