Is PC same content as mobile version?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
There was the initial mobile release and then a few months later, if I recall correctly, and explosion of bonus content via new game modes and pets.
Is this PC version based on the the final mobile releases?

Yeeeup! We waited until we had all that stuff squared away before we launched the PC version. It has all the pets and game modes and skins and everything!

The PC version is the best way to play... just sayin' ;)

You DO lose out on the smooth movement (since it's 8-way instead of 360), but it's not a huge deal.

YUUUP! I honestly can't remember if we hooked up gamepad support to it...

NO WAY! That'd require click-to-move controls, which would suck when it comes to falling off ledges.

Pretty sure Gamepad support was included, I have to reinstall it on my new computer :sweat_smile:

Then I'll probably bite, thanks!

Will this game ever be available on PC again? i spent ALOT of time on the mobile version, and had pretty much everything there was to offer, (still haven't finished the Pete's Reckoning mode yet :P) including all the achievements and stuff, and i'd really love to see this game on PC! thanks!

ALMOST definitely. We're going to work on a Steam debut with Crashlands, and will probably try to get our whole portfolio on there after that.

QR will need some major updates to the UI to work well with a controller, though, so we'll have some work to do first.

Return to Quadropus Rampage