What are your personal bests?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
I was wondering how much you played this game and how deep you were able to go.

Here it is:

Normal - 6000m (new version) 2940 (old version)

Manic - 1440
Insane - 210
Best 500m - 2:42

Plus, is there something else extremely deep?
I have seen from times to times a message that indicates that Pete is deeper (like 3000 meters). Is it a bug or a functionality?

Wow, yeah, I feel kinda incompetent. My best normal dive is only 280.

Played it before and got farther but forgot how far. But now that I'm playing again...current scores.
290 ;)
110 :|
30 :s
0:00 :'(

Sadly, Pete isn't waiting at 3000 meters... Once he's dead, he's DEAD!
Also, if you're fortunate to get to about 4,700 meters, basically all of the game's balance breaks down because you start hitting things for about 2.3 billion, and the game can't process numbers larger than that. So that's a thing!
Fun fact... Only about 7% of players kill Pete.

Oh, so there was a really small bug that played with my mind. It wrote something when i resumed a game after quitting/turning my phone off.

Did anyone ever went to 4700 meters ? That could be really fun.
And the thing about your fun fact is that your game(s) requires some time to progress and there's not many casual phone players who are able to enjoy an awesome game like yours for a long duration. People aren't patient these days (like i wrote before, 40 minutes a day, two times a day, 4 or 5 days a week for a few weeks, were needed to go that far. Or something equivalent. That is somehow a HUGE amount of time for a phone game). Yet, I REGRET NOTHING. This game is really awesome
Plus, it's a bit out of the subject but will you add a timer for the time played in Crashlands?

Yep! We have a stats page in Crashlands that records a bunch of stuff about your gameplay. It even breaks it down by what you do in each biome!

Yay! Statistics will remember me how i sometimes have no life!

Also, there is a small "functionality" (bug) that allows you to be virtually invincible. I discovered it after some time. Want to know?

If you are about to die, simply go to the main menu and resume. This way you will get all your life back. It does not apply to cooldowns though.

@Parsh81 Also, what would be your criteria for a challenge? Some proof/video/blahblah or just honesty?

I only play regular mode but I'm at 1270 right now. On my old phone I was around 2200 and had all the pets and skins and upgrades. I was hooked on that game

That's something i can easily understand :smile:

Normal : 1100Manic : 310
Insane : 30
500m : 18:12
:D

Next

Return to Quadropus Rampage