What are your personal bests?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Why not? I'll try this one :smile:

My best in normal mode is a seemingly rubbish 860 meters- of course compared to your scores. I rarely ever play the other modes since im still too gripped by the fascination of beating Pete. However, I've only been playing for about a week and that's how I found out about the awesomeness of Butterscotch Shenanigans!! I've loved them ever since! It's very unfortunate that Pete doesn't come back though, maybe you could bring him back as a stronger character or something cuz I'll surely miss him after he is defeated. [*sniff* *sniff*] At least I've got an abundance of other incredible games by Butterscotch Shenanigans to play!! :wink:

So it took me some time to play-screen-post, but I managed to dive something nice in insane (I made other correct scores but it is my best one):

How, and look here:

Can we agree that is it INSANE?
Wait, wait... Look at this:

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING

[url=/profile/92/B3A5T]B3A5T[/url] said:

My best in normal mode is a seemingly rubbish 860 meters- of course compared to your scores. I rarely ever play the other modes since im still too gripped by the fascination of beating Pete. However, I've only been playing for about a week and that's how I found out about the awesomeness of Butterscotch Shenanigans!! I've loved them ever since! It's very unfortunate that Pete doesn't come back though, maybe you could bring him back as a stronger character or something cuz I'll surely miss him after he is defeated. [*sniff* *sniff*] At least I've got an abundance of other incredible games by Butterscotch Shenanigans to play!! :wink:

[/quote]
I missed Pete too when I defeated him ;_;
If there will be bosses in crashlands could it be possible to revive the said bosses in order to beat the bananas out of them again ?
Maybe even add a highscore system to see how fast you can beat them ... I dunno I think it could be amazing.

DANG IT! Your image URL copy-past doesn't seem to work correctly with dropbox.
Sorry my computer is off and I'm sleepy so I'll fix it tomorrow :/
The first one is a 200 meters insane dive without resurrection
The second one is A DAMNED 2920 METERS DIVE in normal mode with 35 ARTIFACTS (and a resurection) so that requires a partial caps lock.
The third and last one are my statistics, with my best level being 75, a thousand one-dive monster kills and a best shot at a bit more than 39.000.000 DAMAGE POINTS (yup you read it correctly, its A 39 MILLIONS DAMAGE POINTS STRIKE!)

OOOOH! Well... Don't despair on not being able to kill Pete again. We might have something soon for you. MIGHT.

Edit:Screenshots above should be fixed

You might have might? A new boss could be nice too.
Just kidding.
Something just got through my mind, why not making Crashlands signs some weapons in the depths of the sea? To use them to bash relentlessly. As a joke for those one the forum?

@Ulnarevern? How did you do the 2.42 time? Thats pretty impressive! Even when i skip more than 2/3 of the dephts it takes me far over 4 min..

@bsb333 Haha I must admit I kinda used some fails/bugs of the old version that basically made me able to skip most of the depths (I would never be able to do this in the last version since I told Bscotch about those bugs and they fixed it) :smile:
I basically don't deserve this record, except if you consider that observation and ideas deserve it.
By the way it can also be seen as a good motivation for everyone X)

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage