What are your personal bests?

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
@Ulnarevern? Well then I guess 4.48 is a quite good time after all :)
and i guess the limit probably is somwhere around 4 min...

I can't help you on this one sorry (but I think you're right) :smile:

@Ulnarevern? Well you should give it a shot and try to beat 4.48 then!

@bsb333? You go man!
Try different masteries/pets set ups that may help (the healing pet can be useful, even more if it heals when you fall to a new depth)

@Ulnarevern? I think I already do. The most important perks are the one were you are invicable after falling down and the one where you heal every time you complete a depth. With this setup you can always skip two depths and then complete one to gain full health back and in the end i always revive myself to get down a little faster

I believe CY (the pet) would help pushing the limit from two skipped depths to three or four (if it heals when you fall down. It heals for half the damage you received).

Well I also use Cy also but he doesn't heal fall damage. At least he doesn't for me

So he's not really usefull for a 500m run :)

Normal: 1560
Manic: 340
Insane: 0
500m race: 9:13 (I think?)

Hey guys! Old threat, new stats, first post in this forum so far :D...

Normal mode - 3230
Petemare mode - 1410
Reckoning mode - 1260
500m race - 04:42

Manic and Insane are not worth mentioning here, I do pretty much only play Normal and Race. My favourite pets are the defensive ones, CY and Nat (Bukkit is also hot as hell but equally suicidal)... Artifacts I am most excited to find are the yummy food, cinderblock for running and the most desirable lucky coin for sure. Favorite masteries are Under pressure, This-is-quadropus! and Rejuvination.

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage