Quadropus Rampage: Petemare

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Ok my bad. One small remark though (you may have add a reference in the tutorial): I didn't even thought about getting in the shop :/ (I may be really not smart, but I had no clue)

Any recommendations on where to put the converter outside the shop? We figured it'd make the most sense there, since that's where you used to get your doubloons exclusively.

It does make sense by itself but I'm not certain it's as obvious as it should for "old players".
You may consider making the conversion stuff really visible in the update notes of google play (I didn't investigate but I didn't see it), or add a disclaimer after the update or give a line to Grubby that mentions it? Even add a button with a "Orb->Doubloon converter" icon close to the buy button?

In fact, it is not the position of the converter but the communication about its existence that may be not sufficient (at least for blind slow persons as I am :smile: )

Last night I was just playing and noticed that I was somehow collecting a lot of artifacts. Not too unusual but what was really obvious was that I didn't know what most of the creatures were and so when I had got the super rod artifact, I just stared in curiosity thinking, "wat in the world is an angler fish?" Due to this, I think that you guys should add on an option on the start screen like a glossary/character index so then, those interested are able to view it and gain a further insight into the world of Quadropus Rampage. Maybe it could cost orbs or dbln's to unlock stuff inside it. I love finding out about this sort of stuff!

YEAH.... We... never made that clear. HEH HEH! Not a bad idea! Future update HOOOOO!

awesome!

EDIT: Updated on Nov 17th

Pros

+ Grubby's items are now affordable. The old way was 'screw that, I'm getting my stats up first'.
+ New game modes, more Pete!
+ New Masteries.
+ More stat tier upgrades!
+ Ads can be removed for a measly $1, and comes with a sweet hammer to start with.

Cons
- More ads!
- Daily Slap removed.
- Gaining doubloons is a bit stingy.

Quadropus Rampage: Petemare [s]-[/s] 9.0/10

Good points. There is one major caveat: ad revenue for a single view is MUCH less than a penny! In any event, we'll certainly take these into consideration when we come back with the QR+BscotchID patch in a few weeks.

Do you still get the fraction of a penny if we x out the ads? :open_mouth:

Some advertisers pay for impressions and some pay for clicks. For impressions, we get paid no matter what, but for click-based ads, we only get paid if someone clicks it! We don't get to decide which type gets shown, but ultimately it comes out to about... $2.00 per 1,000 ads shown (1/5th of a penny per ad).

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage