Quadropus Rampage v2.0 Early Access

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
That's terrible :(
I really hope quadropus will do very well and even more so I hope you'll have your big breakthrough with Crashlands. I mean I haven't played it yet but for what I have seen it seems to be shaping up to become the best game there is on phones... I hope that many other people will think the same way as I do

Thanks! We're pretty confident that things will work out. It takes time (and a hell of a lot of work) to build an empire, after all :smile:

I say we skip towel fight and narwhal and go right to crashlands. I miss playing the alpha. I'm so excited for that game

Well, we're just a few days from being done with Towelfight, so I think we'll just go ahead and finish it :wink:

We have changed the timeline for everything else, though, which I'm sure we'll have a post on before too long.

Cool. On my old phone I had towel fight completely beaten. I'm glad you guys are making cloud saves. I look forward to seeing your hard work

Can Tack get a Christmas hat from the update through the rest of the year? xD

@CyberKlown28? We actually wanted to put a bunch of seasonal stuff in there, but we got so bogged down from all the updating that we JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER.

Which means no, probably not :smiley:

So I opened quadropus rampage and went to the bscotch ID system to look at my perks. First off I noticed that even though I beat petemare the achievement is not registered. Second, when I attempt to back out of the bscotch system using the red back arrow in the upper left corner I get this error message and the game shuts down. I was able to go back in and use it again normally the next time though.
ImageImageImage

@duh8383? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OH MAN we have gotten down to so few of these damn crashes. Hopefully this is the last one. A few questions. Can you reproduce this, or does it seem to be a total fluke? What happened right before you hit the back arrow (e.g. had you just switched tabs, or opened up the avatar window, or sent a message, or looked at stats, etc) .How much time was there between tapping the exit button and whatever you did right before that?

I have not been able to reproduce this after trying 3 or 4 times, it does seem like a fluke. So I went to the bscotch ID page, clicked on the perks list. I'm pretty sure that I looked at what you got from the perks(like gaining a Pete avatar from beating Petes reckoning, the details pop up window). I hit my phones back button soft key to back out of the perk details. Then I hit the back arrow maybe one second right after that and got the error message. I am noticing that the levels are still different across the 3 games.

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage