Quadropus Rampage v2.0 Early Access

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
@Ulnarevern?
I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS! We've fixed the balance issues that happen at incredible depths. The game's difficulty will now begin ramping up after 1,000 meters and will plateau at 3,000 meters, and your numbers (and the enemy numbers) will stop getting any bigger at that point. So now it'll be an actual challenge to keep pushing further and further, instead of you becoming an unstoppable killing machine!

So will you reset all the stats when the beta is over?

@BscotchSeth? Haha no problem! I'll leave my place to real players I guess :smile:
Even if it feels good to brag like "HEY! I've got a double world record!" it will be even better to feel like I deserve it.
By the way this also mean that @sam will probably take over the leaderboards and the THE WORLD.

I also noticed something: when i fought against Pete (Petemare) I died at one or two strikes before killing him but then (on the next run) the game considered that I had killed him, so I got the perk and a dead Petemare.
Can it be that Bingo finished him even when I was dead, or was it a lucky shot/thing? Or anything?

@Sam NOPE. Just pretend like it was always that hard when your friends ask how in the hell you got so far :wink:

@Ulnarevern? That's happened to me, and it was Bingo that did it. So, perhaps?

Probably then. By the way this would mean Bingo still fights after Tack's death so is it on purpose?
And it seems I got lucky.

Bingo doesn't fight after normal death anyway...

I wonder if you can kill Pete by dying when he is over an urchin so he's frozen there taking damage (with the artifact). Just a thought...

It could be. In my case I don't think it was that... This is weird.

THAT IS WEIRD INDEED. Pete has been finicky about dying. He doesn't seem to like it.

This time he seemed to really like it.

When buying skins/pets the yes, no, cancel buttons don't have words on them. Thought someone should point it out...

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage