Quadropus Rampage v2.0 Early Access

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
Hm. Thought we fixed that! Guess we better take a look.

FIXED!

Bug fixes and a few general updates coming down the pipe!
Doubloons have had their pickup radius increased. Several players reported going through the Warp Sphincter while standing near a doubloon, and they were bummed tha they didn't get the pickup. This change should alleviate that problem!We have solved the "broken balance" problem, where players who reached 4,600 meters would suddenly find that the numbers in the game stopped increasing, and the player was one-shotting everything. Now, the numbers stop increasing at around 3000 meters, but they remain at a high difficulty level. In addition, the difficulty of the game begins scaling up more rapidly once the player surpasses 1000 meters.

- i'm not complaining but this weapon is way too good for that i'm only on 60m...

ImageHp just scale way too much ... :)Image

@bsb333 Ha! That definitely is not right. Seth totally changed the scaling algorithms and it looks like he bungled something...

And also like ulnaraven already said i think there is something wrong with the orb counting on the leaderbord because i collected about 140 000 orbs the last game i played but my highscore is only 51 000

Woop! I'll fix!

So, turns out the weapon HP was.. squared.

ImageAm I'm ready for petes reckoning - the final showdown?

PreviousNext

Return to Quadropus Rampage