aaaaaargh! I wanna crrrryyyy

Be a quadropus. Go on a rampage. And then talk about said rampage in this forum!
So I've been saving up to get a new skin for Bingo for aaaaages. Finally cracked and Google has me doing these stupid surveys for GP "money", so i bought a starter pack - orbs and dubloons. No biggie. It's Google money and BS are getting it.... win-win.

THREE times now, I've ended up accidentally buying MASTERIES instead of saving. There is NO CONFIRMATION required. It just DOES it.

I want to cry. 200 dubloons GONE in a matter of seconds. All I have to do is accidentally try to scroll right where there's a darn button, and BAM... broke again.

Going to bed to cry myself to sleep.

Edit (That didn't post last night): 4!!! Just explaining to my finace what was happening and now I'm out another 25 dubloons. I got nothing left. Absolutely brilliant. No Bingo skin for me. f**k!

STOP BUYING MASTERIES, MEA!

I'M PM-ING YOU.

Replied, @BscotchAdam? - also may have emailed you in my sleep state

@BscotchSeth - I didn't mean to. I'm a stickler for things and I was honestly trying to earn my way, but there's no "confirm" button so I just bloody scrolled through and suddenly "new mastery, choose your reward". The first time I didn't even realise I'd done it and just assumed a bit of lag from my last game.

I can confirm this has happened to me, as well. I was fortunate however, in that the accidental mastery purchases were ones nearing completion and relatively cheap.Sorry to hear this happened to you in the way that it did.

@R4V3N? Yeah, it's a real design flaw. We got MeaKitty squared away though.

@BscotchAdam? was never doubtful that you wouldn't, you're good people making good games.

Ditto what @R4V3N? said. Damn fine people, and awesome games. ^_^

This just happened to me too :(. Can confirm it royally sucked, half my reason to play is earning the masteries so accidentally buying them sucks ><. Need an undo button D:

Return to Quadropus Rampage