Best Jectile?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
Hi, I was wondering what peoples' ideas on what the most powerful jectiles in the game are. Is it the whale, since it's the most expensive?
Or are there better ones in the dungeons? Just curious!

There isn't one "best" 'jectile. Each has some pros and cons :)
The best thing to do is to experiment based on your play style.

For more info about this, we have a topic about the best set ups, and there are a few opinions, so you can make your own ;)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=988

The best one is the rainbow unicorn. SO MANY LASERS!
And yes the dungeons have the best ones.

Just to add to what I already said on the other thread, it is actually difficult to provide this answer because I still don't have all 'jectiles and not all of them are fully upgraded (and this changes everything). This bias my opinion to the dungeons ones, shops ones and BScotch perk ones that I really like.

Actually I re-ran Towelfight 2 on a guest save. I managed to beat the game, dying only twice. Mostly with boss-unlocked jectiles.

Current loadout is El Clop with Bee ; Rhino ; Owl ; Jellyfish ; Goat ; Elephant. Most of those are early or boss-unlocked jectiles. Or both. I also beat 2 dungeons with that loadout after beating Forn.

Conclusion: you'll have to experiment to find your best jectile and your favorite loadout. :)

RAINBOW UNICORN
Mic dropped

Yeah, I agree. Unicorn's really good. Especially with the rainbow!

I would say that either the devil or the unicorn is the best jectile although it heavily depends on what monocle your using and what your playstyle is. as well as what augments you have unlocked

Well, Shotgun colossus gets the job done.

Return to Towelfight 2