Luhmpz perk not unlocking

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
I killed Luhmpz, but the perk (unlocks a Crashlands side quest) is not unlocked. I was logged in to my account, so I don't know why it's not working. Does anyone know what's wrong here?

Did you see the pop-up telling you that you unlocked the perk when you beat Luhmpz?
If so, it sometimes take some time for the perks to update. Try a force sync, maybe clear the cache first and that should work :)

Ayep, it worked. Thanks

I tried to email this to devs with no luck, thought I'd try here.

I suffered through Towelfight 2 to be able to kill Luhmpz and unlock the Master Masher achievement to get the quest for my true love Crashlands. However upon killing him i grabbed the heart he dropped and noticed a gold line telling me to go to the main base square. I did and nothing happened. I tried resyncing, clearing cache etc. nothing worked, and it wouldn't give me another boss to fight either. At one point it even put that red blob monster spawned in the main base and then a very long error message popped up with random letters and numbers. So I tweeted you guys twice as well with no response yet. As a last ditch effort I tried reinstalling the game, that was the worse thing I could of done. As all my achievements saved, but the progress did not.

I've defeated Luhmpz but there was no notification for me that I got the perk. I tried going back to the base as well to proceed with the story. I can't unlock the perk at all. I tried logging in and out, force syncing as well, and clearing cache. I think there might be a bug.

I have the same problem, hopefully it's a bug that will be fixed.

Rebooting TF2 and doing a stats sync through the BscotchID menu ought to do the trick. If not, you've found a super-rare and previously-unknown bug!

Return to Towelfight 2