Forn Hints?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
So yeah, got almost all the 'jectiles and all their upgrades (except about 4 that I can't find for some annoying reason)... but I got my ass kicked in about 5 seconds taking on Forn.

Anyone got any hints or tips for me (and future users) to turn the tables on him?

Do not walk too far from him because you won't be able to cover his lasers.

Cover his lasers with what? o.O

Walking! You have to be between the lasors and when the start rotating you have to walk. If you are too far away from him, you're screwed.

Maybe the 4 you missed are the dungeon ones?

In this topic You have good advices (use explosions and collateral damages, do the dungeons and experiment stuff).

Also, learn the different attacks, learn to recognize them and how to avoid them. If you don't have an exploding setup, don't necessarily try to fire when you avoid incoming attacks.

Use the Shirt thing to get some life back too :)

Nah, I did all of the dungeons comletely. I have one in the forest biome, 2 in the dark lands, and 1 in the nightmare lands. I haven't managed to get any of the specials from the other game yet. I'm bad at gaemz. XD

Well, keep exploring the places then!
No other choice :P
And don't worry, I also suck and like 90% of the people is probably at our level BUT you can't see it because some people on the forums are freakin' relentless when it comes to gaming. You know who I'm talking about ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA. FORN IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!

Taken me long enough, and I only had to use my super trio once. Just had to double my output and 'jectile in his faec!

CONGRATULATIONS!

You did the explosion stuff?

Yeah, lots of explosions, and the Unicorn of Lasery DOOM. Which I've now replaced with Forn and his 2 'jectiles. Actually managed to get the missing 'jectiles I need too. All that's left is to unlock the last 2 'jectiles which I assume are from QR and FR. So I'm probably never going to get either of them. Certainly not the FR one - tried that again today and I still can't get past 10. :/ I made it to Pete twice on QR, but I still can't defeat him. So... ~shrugs~

Next

Return to Towelfight 2