Final Jectile??

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
What's up everyone. I have been able to get all of the jectiles and all of the augments except for the very final jectile (and the 2 augments). Any one have any hints on where to find it??

Thanks!

Probably obtained through perks if you don't know what it is ;)
Or BSID login or something like that. If you can share a shot of what you're missing someone could probably tell you :)

Got a screenshot of the silhouette?

That looks a lot like a floppy rocket might look...

ah, thanks. So is that a butter up one? I think I only did butter up on towelfight and Quadropus. Don't remember if Crashlands offered it or not...

Crashlands does not offer ButterUp since it's paid up front (the butterup equivalent is actually buying the game).

If you take a look in your BSID's perks you may find the perk you're searching for.

In that particular case it's "Rocket Scientist", which requires you to make 80 research investments in Flop Rocket to obtain that 'jectile.

80 research investments mean that you need to butter up Flop Rocket to unlock the research investments and buy those.

Also that may not be clear but you don't need to be buttered up to unlock most perks anymore. But for this particular one you need to.

Thanks, I haven't buttered up on Flop Rocket, since I don't play it that often.

Completed Crashlands, towelfight 2, and like 2/3 through Quadropus.

Premium Flop Rocket is awesome. I upgraded it for the sole reason of getting all the jectiles. But I ended up playing it more than Towelfight.

It's one of my favorites!

Return to Towelfight 2