What do power-ups do?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
I have recently bought EVERY FREAKING GAME YOU MAKE.

I am not monetizing either than just buttering up, but it was because of how much I enjoyed Crashlands and the ability to save from pc to mobile. However, I am really enjoying them all, depending on what I am doing. I also wanted the Crashlands perks.

As for my relationship with Towelfight2, Hooked is an understatement. I just have one question.

What is, say, the difference between a I<3TF2 Tshirt and a Juggerhat. I do not seem to regenerate, if that is what "fill up your blood holes" means. I put on the Juggerhat, and i still cannot break or move stone blocks. Am I doing it wrong? Is there a way to find out what these do, or to make them, ya know, actually do it?

Thanks and keep the great games flowing!

I just beat the first boss, and I love the game. I do have to syop it occasionally, though, to play Quadropus Rampage or Crashlands, or Flop Rocket or Roid Rage.

Powerups are used while fighting (and only usable in fight, not outside of it) and you just have to fill the bar under it (filled = yellow). Then click "Activate" while in fight to enjoy the super powers! :)

Wow, thanks for that tidbit. I had no idea what that yellow line was for!

You're welcome! ^^

Return to Towelfight 2