What are your favorite set ups?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
We have our set up for fighting bosses and our set ups for exploring?
Do you go hardcore with just frogs? Use only the original monocle? What's your set up?

I prefer close-range stuff. Chainsaws, Hydra, and Turtle Shell are my staples, with the rapid-fire monocle.

[url=/profile/4/bscotchseth]bscotchseth[/url] said:

I prefer close-range stuff. Chainsaws, Hydra, and Turtle Shell are my staples, with the rapid-fire monocle.

[/quote]
You sick bastard....you just want to feel the warmth of their blood as you 'jectile all over them....
WOn"T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm more of an AOE man myself. Unicorns, bears, puffer, owls, butterbeast, and whales in the dubgogz.

I like to mix up close-range and long range. Chainsaws, Turtle Shell, Bee, Owl, Eagle, and Shadow. Keeps the baddies away but lets me DESTROY THEM FROM AFAR. The Shadow is my jam.

Mainly auto aiming stuff dog, bee, bat, sqatch, unicorn and turtle

Slendy, shadowman,dragon,chainsaws,pete, and flop rocket on the cyborg monocle. The shadowman going through the walls and firing ahead and behind helps a lot

Fast monocle (second one) plus Dog, Devil, Rocket, Bee Butterbeast (does this replace Twittbird?) and Jellyfish.
Probably not the most efficient but I LIKE EXPLOSIONS. The fast monocle is also useful since I'm bad at aiming.
I add the Buttershirt, the Windfurry and the Pills for the Fury/Rampage mode. Mmh sweet explosions.

So far I'm liking the El Clop (cyclops monocle) with Snake, Elephant, Pig, Eagle, Bee, Puffer (testing him out, he's my latest). Still have tons to unlock though, I'm still a newbie at this.

DUBGOGZ:
- Unicorn
- Elephant
- Bee
- Jellyfish
- Shalloke
- Rocket

Whistle, Buttershirt (really handy), Firestorm + 59 keyrings :D

Next

Return to Towelfight 2