What are your favorite set ups?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
Interesting relic choices! I'm a fan of the Windflurry and Pills, since they both augment your shooting abilities. You can really blow stuff up with those two in concert!

@bscotchseth? Exactly! The devastation potential is just crazy with this combo!

Especially with any jectile that can spawn duplicates, like the owl, the squatch, or the chainsaw. Oh my god.

With this kind of setup, I've been able to take Forn out in under 10 seconds.

Slendy is my #1 jectile and Hydra is my #2 with its instant kills. Seriously, that thing is magical.

Dubgogz with shalloke, slender, whale, butter beast, goat, and collosus. Lotsssssss of explosions. Then I've got pill, tf2 shirt, and windfurry. I'm missing one t-shirt shaped relic by the way, any idea what it is?

It's the upgraded I <3 TF2 shirt, which is a I <3 BS shirt. Gotten via perk in BscotchID!

It refills two hearts. I think.

Love that little uncertain "I think" on the end there, Seth. You're not entirely sure even though you had a hand in making the game? XD

That was Sam and Sam doesn't make the programming part ;)

Still, you'd be amazed at how much stuff we forget. Especially on the games we made a long time ago!

In a lot of cases, we just blaze through when implementing mechanics, test them out to make sure they work, then move on to implementing the next one. So we don't get to spend a lot of time actually playing the stuff we make, which makes it easy to forget things. IT'S QUITE SAD, REALLY.

Whoops, my bad. And I double checked that too. Ugh. We need the tagging mod back again! And you three should have less confusing names.

Adam is now my favourite*. XP

Edit: My finace-minion just realised we have a Sam and an Adam, so Seth is now being renamed Dean, because I'm a Supernatural (TV Show) Nerd and this way I won't forget. XD If you understand this you get a high-five and a friend's request from me so we can fan-girl in PM's.

*just kidding, I love you all equally

PreviousNext

Return to Towelfight 2