What are your favorite set ups?

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
EVERYONE should love explosions and fire stuff!

I use dubgogz and go for AoE. Colossus, Devil, Forn, Hippo, Shalloke and Bee. God, lasers are cool.

The best set up in my opinion is Slendy, Squatch, Turtle, Unicorn, Elephant and Bee with the cyclops. Together with the faster shooting and double shooting relics, all but the final boss go down in about five seconds.

What's your favorite Jectile you own and why? Another thing which monocle do you prefer to use?

I love the shadow Jectile I got from a dungeon. It amazing BC it uhh... How to word this... It goes around the world! And nothing gets in it's way... NOTHING!!!

I prefer the basic monocle it's sexy looking lol and easy to use!
Last edited by MeaKitty on 29 Feb 2016 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with the thread that already contains the same topic.

@Zomboy - considering the question of your topic already exists here, I've merged your thread into it. Check back for some of the answers on favourite 'jectiles and preferred setups from other users.

Sorry but those are two different topics! Mine is singular not a full preferred setup... I read the topics before I post! I do Everytime! Honestly tho a Jectile and a full setup is a big difference! I'm just gonna stop posting on here BC you seem to wanna merge everything I post! What the point in being able to start topics if every topic I start u merge?!? Not trying to sound rude just upsets me that I can't start a topic w/o you merging it! I waste my time reading the topics making sure mines different and still it gets merged :( lol
Last edited by Mr.Jpesky on 29 Feb 2016 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not reply to yourself. Use the edit button please.

I am going to step in here, the point is to stop clutter. What is the point of creating a new post if something similar already exists? If we move it the old posts get's bumped too and the boat gets rocked allowing the conversation to come back to life. If you want to have a full chat about this come to Discord. Other wise I am going to ask you to please try and see where we are coming from (this makes out lives easier clean up wise). :)

Oh I completely understand what's going on here I'm not new to this I've been in a gaming community for 6 yrs now and I'm an admin I ran a call of duty squad for TMG [which fall apart recently :(] but I dealt with 8k plus members 150 of which were in my Squad that I had to deal with on a daily! Yea clutter is bad I know! But I honestly read every topic and this one stood out so I got on it and read the post and they talk of full setups! I don't wanna know about full setups I wanna know about one and only one Jectile! There is a difference tho that's all I was saying wasn't trying to start an argument or sound rude just don't feel that it needed merged! There's literally only a handful of Towelfight 2 topic as it is...

Even so it fits the classification. The post was asking about jectiles as was your post. One or many doesn't matter they fit the same base content. Again I don't wish to start anything either, I just want to get this set straight so that you don't feel targeted haha. At the end of the day it's all up to the mods judgement anyway, and I think Mea was in fair judgement to merge the posts to make one mega Jectile post. (I am probably butchering that word it is late I am tired, but sleep is for the weak so I will stay up and post!)

Sleep what's sleep? That thing people do to waste valuable time?! But much apologies to @MeaKitty and you if I seemed to come off the wrong way just felt "targeted" as you said! But I see it from both angles and am very understanding! So no harm done here!

I'd love to see a flop rocket Jectile or a flaming asteRoid Jectile lol

PreviousNext

Return to Towelfight 2