How Big Is Towelfight 2

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
(Deleted)
Last edited by scotchste on 26 Jan 2016 09:07, edited 1 time in total.

@scotchste? from what i know it's infinite

You didn't complete all the dungeons before Forn? That's making me itchy just thinking about it, I couldn't move on to the next areas until I had done the dungeons

Forn was (relatively) easy ... but getting to Forn was my issue. At one point I couldn't get past two or three rooms of any dungeon, at the same time I was continually being killed by Richard. Then I found the dog 'jectile and from that point on everything just seemed to click. I don't know if it was the dog or I had just discovered how to play better.

If it's infinite I don't think I'll try and complete every room.

'Tis indeed infinite, so I definitely suggest that you don't try to complete every room :)

Yeah, it's infinite. INFINITE! Everything we make is infinite! Except Flop Rocket. But Flop Rocket ends in space, which is infinite, so I guess it counts.

@bscotchseth? From what i read i take it that biomes in crashlands are circular around your crashsite. Does that mean that the furthermorst biome will just extend endlessly?

It used to be surrounded by a HUGE INFINITE OCEAN.

Sam's writing up a post on this right now, and Seth is working on the code part. We decided to change it from concentric rings to a series of INFINITE LANDSCAPES that you teleport between.

So, everything is infinite everywhere :D

FR map isn't :D

WOOHOO! TRIPLE INFINITY!!!
One wasn't enough. Now, you're talking seriously!

Next

Return to Towelfight 2