How Big Is Towelfight 2

Prep your eyelids; things are about to get hairy.
We don't screw around with infinities. Maybe the Crashlands sequel will have infinity infinite maps.

Sounds crazy and ill probably only play crashlands on my phone because there is nothing better

[Edit by @bscotchAdam: An image in this comment wasn't working, so I deleted it.]

Bwahahaha, I was actually just going to ask this myself. Been playing a ton of TF2 lately, and I still haven't finished a dungeon yet. :/

Could somebody please enlighten me? What are the challenges referenced in the friends highscores?

@R4V3N? Morg's Arena!

@bscotchadam Thank You, for some reason I thought challenges were a separate entity because the highscores already track Arena waves.

Makes sense. One tracks the most ENEMIES in a single challenge, the other is number of CHALLENGES.

So quadropus is infinite? Blimey, I haven't even defeated Pete yet. But will narwhals online be infinite? If infinite players use it, I guess. :D

I'm not knocking the games but if we have to butter up every game the incentives should be better especially for the cost, I couldn't get my money back and I butter up on the two I play..

Can you explain what you mean by that? Personally I feel that the monetization in Quadropus, Road Rage, and Flop rocket are quite fine. TF2 is a whole nother bast. If you could explain why hat you don't like it would help a lot :) Also remember butteringup is optional. You don't need it to beat the games it just tends to help!

PreviousNext

Return to Towelfight 2