Post your highscore !

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Previous best distance: 4,987 :(

Yeah, that's right. I was in the escape pod, no obstacles left in my way, and hit the thrust a little too hard. Smashed right into the ceiling within spitting distance.

Happy to report that I did finally reach space this morning, one or two runs after I got my rocket fully upgraded. So now that I have the perk quest in Crashlands unlocked, I'll probably take a short break from flopping my rocket down the cave. Excellent game BS, and thanks for the fun!

Is there a challenge on defeat @Etrusan's high score in flop rockets? If yes I will take the challenge if not I make it a challenge

It's set around 100k by thecactigod.

My personal best is right around 2k. Aside from the more rocket damage, which is maxed, I have two upgrades for each thing left till max. Hopefully I will reach the end before I max everything though.

Mine is 11k.I hope it's worth posting.How do I put pics?

Edit:Pushed a little farther and reached 14,986m!

For "normal" people it's like "Holy crap!". For me it's like "Meh" and for thecactigod it's "Double Meh".

You need to upload the picture somewhere first and then link it.

I will try to make it "Good" for you atleast then since 100k is insane.What do you want? 30k? Or 50k+? I already got 20k

It's up to you, I got bored around 50k.

Does this game have a leaderboards?

Just the friends-only leaderboards in BscotchID. I meant to make global leaderboards long ago, but have always had higher-priority stuff to work on!

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket