[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Any future update planned?

Any future update planned?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Ive been playing flop rocket a lot the last two days and wondered if theres any planned updates having bought the full version? The games great but there doesnt seem to be much content(although i havent yet managed to get to space). A couple ideas could be to add in other spaceships which you could buy with in-game money or more uprgade routes, and possibly even a new backset or two. Anyway thats just what i came up with, any thoughts?

Glad you're enjoying the game!

It's unlikely we'll update Flop Rocket, since it's pretty much right where we wanted it to be. We could always add more content to all of our games, but we'd rather spend that time making new games instead!

We tend to revisit our old games every 6 months or so after each new game launch, so it's possible we'll add some stuff in the future. Right now we're putting absolutely all of our energy into Crashlands.

An endless mode would be fantastic. I know you need all hands and feet on Crashlands, but I hope I see that mode sooner than in 6 months.

Agreed that endless mode is an important addition. And maybe some sort of Nightmare mode that only fully-upgraded rockets could even have a chance of getting through :).

We could probably whip that up without too much effort. Maybe when we need a few days' break from Crashlands we'll get that done.

Sounds amazing, can't wait for it!

If you ever happen to want to create a new world for flop rocket, i think it would be nice to have the rocket eaten by a giant space worm. I think that would also hand itself down for a great new cutscene :D

ENDLESS MODE INCOMING.

You have a great game! But on my ipod 4 this game crashes very frequently
It is almost impossible for me to play more than 5 seconds of the game without crashing.
I would love if you could stabilize the app more in future updates.

Now we can get our ass whipped by etrusan more than ever before :)
But i will at least try to give him a challenge

Next

Return to Flop Rocket