[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Any future update planned?

Any future update planned?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
If this mode will be something like 5000m run, I'm not sure when I get bored so I crash my ship on purpose :D BTW. there should be leaderboards for Endless and 5000m run. I don't want those two mixed up (I want to keep number of deaths xD).

@Etrusan

Don't worry, we had you in mind specifically so we kept them separate!

AWESOME! Thanks!

Also, endless mode will have DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF SPACEDUCKS. SO... GET PREPARED TO DUCK.

Don't thank us yet... We've gotta clear the Apple Review hurdle first. It's sometimes a big one...

I take it yous go through the tedious process of sifting through all of them and fixing any bugs thats mentioned etc?

Nah, what I mean is that every time we submit a patch, Apple has a team that reviews it to make sure it doesn't violate their guidelines. It often takes several business days to get a patch reviewed, and if it gets rejected, it'll take several more business days to sort out what went wrong and resubmit the patch. It can sometimes be a long process!

Ahhh right okay haha

Really digging the new endless mode!
2 things:
- the long description on the app store for the game is now german but it is really bad...
- i don't know if it was like that before, because i never had the audio on but it seems like when you have the music turned on but the audio off, the music won't play
Last edited by bsb333 on 02 Mar 2015 06:00, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket