[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Soundtrack?

Soundtrack?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
I'll just come out and ask it, does the soundtrack for the game say "fuck the bullshit?" It's the most random thing. I'm playing along lovin' the beat totally getting into the game when I hear it. I'm not 100% sure it's there so I've been listening as I play and now I can't miss it.

Anyone else hear it? Developers, is that what I'm hearing?

I believe it says "can't stop the bullshit". We didn't notice it was there until we had the game out on Android for a few months, but we like the song SO WE'RE KEEPIN' IT!

I noticed this as well :lol: love the soundtrack though, its great

Yeah I agree with the complaint on the foul language. I was going to let my kids play the game till I heard that. Any way you could put a music kill button? Or volume control? I like the sound effects so muting is too boring.

quick question is there any way to buy/or get the soundtrack
and kick me if i wrote this in the wrong place it seems like the right on ? yes/no

I don't know if it's the good place. Probably the best one for now at least.

And the soundtrack should be here: http://freemusicarchive.org/
You need to make some searches to find it I think but you have the names of the songs (or the artist) on the Home screen. So you'll have to search a bit I guess :)
Except if you're lucky and one of the BScotch Brothers put the name here.

Or you can always open .apk as a .zip and search for the song in it.

Besides the soundtrack (awesome you didn't chinze out and use a 20 sec loop or something) the game has so many SMALL touches I appreciate. Like the small burst of static that happens when you blow something up (or yourself - which I tend to do a lot). What made you think of that little touch?

Just wanted you guys to know that the small details are noticed and enjoyed... Really makes this seem more like a labor of love than something rushed out the door.

And the steering control on this is the best risk/reward mechanic I've ever played. You can feel fully in control until all of a sudden... oops! It then reaches out, grabs my fingers, and makes me play yet again. And again. And I kinda suck at anything non-convential like this so if it grabs me... it should grab anybody.

Hopefully people know the ship can get some weapons because once I saw a video with all the fireworks I was ready to butter. Glad there is now a pic in the App Store that show some fighting going on. I don't want people to dismiss it as just an "avoidance" kinda game.

Ok enough rambling. You guys really hit the high water mark with this one and I iwsh I could literally force people to play (and buy) it. Only bad note is the news on the return of the big C and you have my thoughts and hopes for you and the success in the future. You're on our minds my friend.
-M

Thanks Mason! We're pumped about Flop Rocket getting the iOS feature because it's been out on Android since last March, but it never really got the traction we wanted. Even though it's a small game, it's one of our favorites that we've made.

Regarding the soundtrack, we've added a "Music Mute" button inside the in-game pause menu, so you can still get the GLORY OF THE SOUND EFFECTS without all the horrendous profanity.

Next

Return to Flop Rocket