some things that need to be done in my opinion

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
WHAT ADAM SAID! Each game has an economy tuned specifically for that game.

Just as an example, the final tier upgrades in Quadropus Rampage cost something like 150,000 orbs, while in Flop Rocket the final upgrade tiers only cost 10,000 coins. And you can get over 1,500 orbs per depth on some of the more advanced game modes (maybe even 2k-3k). If you could carry your Quadropus orbs over to Flop Rocket, you'd only need to play for 20 minutes (if you're good) and you could probably max out your whole rocket!

We believe that a big part of the fun is working to become more powerful, and if you could play Quadropus for 20 minutes to get all the upgrades maxed in Flop Rocket, suddenly you don't have very much game left in Flop Rocket to enjoy.

Now I can see it. You are totally right. Thanks!

Excess of money prevents me from sleep. How about endless upgrades for endless mode?
Also I think that 'Best run' score shouldn't include standard mode distance. Endless mode is way harder and I'm curious where did you get so far. I can't reach 3k.

There is a bit of bug with the teleport pods... A couple times I have been left stuck on the exiting pod. Then your armor blows off one by one then you are piloting the escape pod. I could use practice with that thing anyways I suppose.

I'd like to say this bug is the only thing that prevented me from getting to space but I'm too damn honest :D I've been within 300 meters though... Ouch

So just to be clear. Your ship no longer throws Dynamite. When a worm touches you it consumes a worm food and doesn't deplete your armor. Right? I thought there was something wrong but looked here sincenter nobody posted problems and it isn't specifically listed in the Google drive list of updates.

Yep, that's right! We may rephrase it to make it clearer, like call it a "worm shield" or something.

I think that works. I'm glad you guys have organized the forum or else I would have started a complaint about this when there isn't a problem

Worm shield is ON? Damn iOS!

[edit] Yay, it works! Now I can be sooo reckless :D

Previous

Return to Flop Rocket