some things that need to be done in my opinion

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
This is likely to be the most loving community you'll find on the internet. Not sure how we stumbled across all these good people but we're massively thankful.

Y'all make my emoticon face do this

:3

You didn't stumble across good people, the people here stumbled across three awesome brothers who develop awesome games and who are the three most loving guys on the internet.

You love your work, you love and listen to your community, you love everything that matters to you. That's why we all love you!

this post has took a wild turn twards expressing love and appreciation kinda post :P

You'll find a lot of threads do that, we love expressing our admiration for the BS boys and all they do. ^_^

I feel like some missions are nearly impossible... i've got one where i have to kill 31 ducks with the bazooka right now and even though i made it to 8000 i only had a little bit more than half of it done

I was talking about it with Seth, but he said he keeps it this way for now. Still I think when you made it to space and your mission is incomplete, it should count as failed.

That may be good for you but that would be just plainly raging for other players. Maybe after 5 or 10 successful launches. This way it would add some more replay value to the game without being to harsh on the average player :)

Also, that was way before Endless mode, so now you can die on purpose in Endless and it's ok. Still I have some ideas on new gameplay modes, like one life, no gun and power ups but I guess they won't implement it soon because of Crashlands.

I gotta know guys i really need help.
The game hates me right now as i raised the level of thrust and torque to become wayyyy too sensitive to my play style. I tried EVERYTHING. I tried to delete my save and it just keeps it there and all it does is switch to the anonymous basic and locked-unbuttered save. If i switch back its as if I've done nothing at all. I tried to log out and it deleted my account entry, but when i got it back and tried to restore purchase it took like an hour to get the buttered up back BUT it also got all my upgrades back.
Towelfight 2 has an option to start fresh, clean slate. Out of scratch.
Is there any darned way to do it on flop rocket or im screwed? Ill never get to space with my current setup
Last edited by adamland on 09 Mar 2015 04:23, edited 1 time in total.

Try to shoot Seth PM, maybe he can help. I have also all on max, but I don't have problem with it. I guess I got used to it.

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket