[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - some things that need to be done in my opinion

some things that need to be done in my opinion

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Maybe just try getting used to it? I mean I don't know what phone you've got and how much different it feels from mine but the full upgraded rocket works out pretty good for me (made it to 18 000 in endless today :D )
Otherwise i can't help you...

Well I guess we have a new FP master in "traveler" category :mrgreen: I haven't played in a long time, so I need to warm up before I catch you. But when I'll be warmed up, you'll have something like 30k, I just know it :mrgreen:
Last edited by Etrusan on 08 Mar 2015 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds fun :mrgreen: looking forward to it!
though it will take forever to go that far...

Looks like we need to add some more difficulty to Endless mode :)

OMG NO! Tell me you were joking on that difficulty part.
I am using an iphone 4s, it really aint that easy for me.. My best is 3k and never got to space
Never enough worm food and my fuel always depletes im almost at max
Its not supposed to be different between the phones
But it would explain a lot because it sounds way too easy for you somehow. Which is fishy because its freakin hard.
I will pm seth about deleting my save, it really gets me down playing like this

The thing is I have not always been that good! While my bigger screen (S3) might be useful, I think etrusan said he has a rather small screen and he is at least one of the best players.
What also helps me though is having all the perks unlocked
and lots of practice

@adamland, I reached space with no wormfood at all ;) I just speed up and fly above worms.

To be honest, I don't get what wormfood stands for. It's alway depleted when needed and mostly kills worms behind me ;)

It doesn't throw worm food if you are ahead of the worm by the time it emerges, but if you rush over the worm, sometimes you race ahead of the wormfood. It's a bit wonky, but HEY, you know, explosions.

hey. JUST GOT TO SPACE.

:D

i bet seth is behind that butterscotchy humor, you know, explosions. BACON'ed! hahahahahah

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket