[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - So, you can get to space...

So, you can get to space...

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Last edited by tofos on 20 Mar 2015 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

Potato mode is really easy, 1332m in Endless, no lost armor, but not enough fuel. Not sure if feature or a bug!

Fuel management is the challenge of Potato Mode. With that low of thrust, you have to burn longer to do the same thing, and your mistakes are more costly to correct (in terms of fuel).

Well, it's not only trust, you have to wait till duck are gone so you're burning more fuel because there is no canon. I like the missing canon!

If you play in normal mode, you won't have to worry about so many ducks!

Ok, but still, of I want to break my Endless record with potato, I'm not able to.

Well, the whole point of Potato Mode is that it's way harder than flying a normal rocket. How could you POSSIBLY break your endless Rocket record IN A POTATO?

With more feul it's not a problem (I guess). Anyway is there anyone that went to space with potato?

4803 so far (damn!!!). In escape pod of course. I think it's not possible to do it as a potato. But with escape pod, I'll do it. Today!

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket