Finally reached space, sacrificing only 144 heroes!

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
The intensity was unreal, I lost my rocket at 3900 meters and flew the last 1100 using the escape pod, thank goodness it can still pick up armor!

Now to finish upgrading that flop rocket to unlock the side quest in Crashlands!

:D :D

AW YEAH, congratulations!

Thanks!

Loving all the crossover perks and how much they influence gameplay!

Have hardly touched Crashlands because of how awesome it is that you can unlock side quests in it from playing your other games!

I think I have all the unlockable quests now except for the flop rocket upgrades one. :D

Haha, yeah I'm having a horrible time deciding which game to play! I also finally made it to space. Lost 257 brave Spacepersons along the way. But I still get those Crashlands withdrawals and ended up starting a new Insane game so that I can justify more Crashlands sessions between my other BScotch games. I need the Rocket Upgrades perk and the 10 Artifacts Perk from QR to fully complete my first Crashlands save.

The rocket upgrades perk is a very challenging one, definitely requires some patience. Very excited to see Will and Brad again though! :lol:

It's not challenging at all. Have all upgrades and like 600k coins.

Well it is challenging to some people, but not to other ones.

Remember all that everyone has some particular skills (or lack thereof) ;)

Your definition of challenging differs from mine Etrusan, obviously by one definition no, you could mindlessly throw yourself to death and get at least 1 coin every run even with no upgrades, meaning it actually requires no effort and there is no challenge to it whatsoever.

Or, there is the other perspective, where the time and effort put in to actually achieve something other than mindless flop rocketing is considered as part of the challenge itself, and to dedicate such time and effort to achieve any task however mundane successfully is itself an accomplishment.

By the definition I am to understand Etrusan uses, I can't imagine why he would bother to point out he has all upgrades and extra coins. It's not like it's impressive or difficult to get them in his opinion, and they didn't take any skill or effort on his part to get right? So why did he feel compelled to share that information with us?

The only answer that makes sense to me is he wanted to be a jerk, but he's a mod so what do I know :lol:

Well Etrusan is definitely one of if not the best flop rocket player. He has probably the best win to death ratio and has achieved over 50 000 m in endless. I with a 30 000 endless score don't find it to be all that challenging anymore either, but totally get how people could find it difficult :)

@Sw33tGr3y don't provoke the wild Etrusan. It's better for your health. Also, he wasn't being a jerk :3
(Imma troll him a bit and remember him that he kinda sucks on all the other games, so he can as well rock in Flop Rocket)
Just know that he played the OLD Flop Rocket, which was harder than the current one with a beginning save. WAY harder. So this one is a piece of cake to him.

Consider that mods and a few other people played the games before the BscotchID and all those fancy perks and stuff, so the games as they are now seem really easy to us ;)
(I beat base Pete without any pets or the last 3 tiers of Tack's upgrades, I collected a lot of juice in Roid Rage with the base vessel ; I did suck at Flop Rocket though ; Towelfight 2 isn't too influenced by the perks in mu opinion)
My point is: the Butterscotch games are way easier than they used to be thanks to the perks, but every "old" player (who played before 2015 I think?) will always remember the HARD TIMES and compare to how easy newcomers have it ^^

Next

Return to Flop Rocket