Finally reached space, sacrificing only 144 heroes!

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
I was already aware he put a lot of time and effort in to flop rocket, and that previous versions of the games were obviously much different. I was merely trying to understand what he meant by his post.

As far as I understand it, he is either mocking himself for having wasted so much time on what he considers a pointlessly easy game, or mocking everyone else for not having done the same as him? Either way, as I understand it, even jokingly mocking people is usually considered a jerky thing to do in most situations :lol:

Nah it's Etrusan and he isn't mocking...
He's reminding people that they can do better and that they have to try before they can master ;)

"Reminding people they can do better", that sounds pretentious to me :lol:

So your saying he thinks we all needed a reminder that we aren't perfect? :?

He still seems to have come off as a jerk to me by the explanations so far? :lol: but text is an easy medium for misunderstandings to arise from, not like it's a big deal ;) we can all rocket floppily ever after :lol:

Reaching SPACE is so hard, I don't know how you did it.I still can't reach space :cry:

Without being buttered up, I think it would certainly take a lot longer and require more effort, but still possible.

Mostly though, the buttered upgrades are so darn good once you get enough of them it's just a matter of being focused enough to not let yourself make mistakes.

Clippy: "I see you are feeling invalidated."

I think he's going for that machismo, goading dudebro thing. An eyeroll is your best bet here. :roll:

Etruscan's skill at this game is legendary. Between you and me, though, I think he makes judicious use of the abort button. ;)

I did it!!

Good job dude!
How many heroes? :)

Well, uh, since I beat it again two runs after, I averaged 150?

I milked the juice quests.

They were probably Nazis?

No, actually they were a team of astronauts attempting to escape a cave and reach space so they could give their lives some value. You killed 150 men.. But Hey 1 one of them got to space! (Know what I like the Nazi explanation better :( )

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket