Crashlands Perk

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Uh, can I just say "thanks" for the Crashlands crossover perk? I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but Flop Rocket is freaking awesome.

Ahh, but you are wrong Flop Rocket is horrible and deserves to be deleted from you phone! So do it now while you can. (Disclaimer: I am really bad at flop rocket and it makes me very mad)

Quadropus Rampage is better.

BANANARANGS FTW!

I didn't take to Quadropus Rampage immediately, so I used the opportunity to say "thanks" to Butterscotch by buying the full upgrade pack. As I played it, it grew on me, but I think my purchase may have cost me some fun unlocking. It's a good game.

That said, in my mind:
Flop Rocket >> TF2 > Quadropus Rampage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_APoSfCYwU
Butterscotch is best scotch

I believe you missed the "Crashlands >> Life" line

Alternatively, Crashlands >>> Lifeline... ;)
Butterscotch should pull a Croteam 180° now, and put out a Sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Pʜɪʟᴏsᴏᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟ Pᴜᴢᴢʟᴇʀ. They've certainly got the intellectual chops for it.

Crashlands = Life?

@roxton - I had the same experience in QR, bought too much before I knew what was good for me, just because I wanted to support BS. It's a weird conundrum: throwing money at the devs makes their game less fun. Oh well.

Also I didn't know I could hold down the dodge button indefinitely. When my friend finally showed me that, it changed the game for me.

That's why I just buy doubloons. They make the game a bit easier, but don't kill the game play all together, just makes it more tolerable to play.

@AlanFalcon we actually gave a talk on how we totally messed up with QR's monetization. Let me find it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ts6en9AVkI

THERE.

Next

Return to Flop Rocket