Anybody got to space without the Butter Up upgrades?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
It seems possible, but I just end up crashing for silly reasons or being too careful and running out fuel. It seems to get much easier with the other upgrades so I'm holding them out on purpose.

I'm sure it's been done. Butterupgrades (see what I did there?) make the game easier, if you have the skill you can do it with some hard work and dedication. Me on the other hand still can't do it with the upgrades haha.

Thanks for the reply! It actually convinced me to butter up already. Turns out I was starting to find it frustrating but now it is really fun, but still quite challenging! Stuck at 4900 for now (that damn duck!). I really think I wouldn't get anywhere near space at that previous pace (about 2200 max, but much lower on average).

No worries lol, but yeah I found it much easier too. Too bad I am still quite bad. I have no idea what my record is I'll check and post later on. I think it's like 3650 or something around that.

According to my friend's list comparison I'm at 1064 and @Mr.Jpesky is lying and has only reached 1238. LOL. :)

I was only off by a thousand or two...

lol

Okay, well listen I am bad at this game and I hate it I have told Adam many times I hate this stupid game :(

dont worry your farther than me at least :blush:

You'll get there! I've been stuck at that highscore for awhile lol

Next

Return to Flop Rocket