Butter Up euros price????

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Hi guys! First of all let me tell you that I have recently found Crashlands and the game is totally AWESOME!!! I also love your ecosystem of games and the cross achievement idea. I have played all the other games until I got the perks for Crashlands and now I'm working toward the Flop Rocket one. To my surprise, when I tried to butter it up (because this one is really hard) the price in euros (because i'm from Spain) is 3.32, which is equivalent to 3.87 dollars, not 2.99. I'll try to show you a capture of it. Best regards and continue with your great work!!!! Waiting for your next game, expecting to see a Crashlands II ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ntNsrApyiSdmY2NGFIMF94YjA

EDIT/ANSWER:
Ok, I answer myself. The difference is because taxes. Anyway, I'll keep the post as a praise to your work ^^
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jul 2017 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please avoid double posting, and edit your previous message instead ;)

I must say I was sad when the $5 for Crashlands turned out to be 5.5€ in France ^^'

We let the stores choose the conversion rates, which they update from time to time. So we pretty much never know what the conversion is!

Nevermind, good money spent. I've buttered up all the games. Love your work guys.

<3

Return to Flop Rocket